Gen 3 Portals are Geared for All
SuperATV’s GDP 4” Portal Gear Lift for the Kawasaki Mule Pro is geared for all. What do we mean by that? Our 4” portal lift is available with 15% or 30% gear reductions. You get the gear reduction you need for the ride you want.
Perfect for Mud
Get a 30% gear reduction and start muddin’. With a massive boost to torque, you can turn bigger tires that chew through the thickest bounty holes. When you gear down and go big, your machine will turn into a mud monster. Plus, with a 30% gear reduction you can still use it on the road and tear up trails and rocks.
Perfect for Rocks
Put 4” portals and a 30% gear reduction on your machine and get the torque you need to crawl over rocks like they’re not even there. You’ll have the clearance to get over anything without scratching up your skid plate, and you’ll have room to run bigger tires. These portals are built for boulders.
Perfect for Farming
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your Mule. You’ll have clearance to get over brush, sticks, and debris without issue. Plus, you’ll have the gear reduction to push through ruts and ditches easily all while towing a trailer full of tools. You’ll still have enough speed to cruise down the road between fields.
Perfect for Trails
Get 4” portals and a 15% gear reduction on your machine and blaze a new trail. You’ll keep that high speed and leave your friends in the dust when you hit a hill or dirt shelf. A little lift and a little extra torque will bring out your machine’s true potential.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Our gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. That means they’re cool and quiet even when you’re hammering down the throttle on the road, and they have strength to withstand every ride.
Stronger Housings by Design
Trust us when we say we’ve done our research. We’ve seen what makes housings fail—you know, those designs and materials that give off a “what not to do” vibe. And we do the opposite of that. Our housings are stronger, smarter, and more dependable by design. Whether you go with cast or our USA-made and CNC-machined 6061 billet aluminum, you’re getting portal housings that offer unmatched strength and reliability.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced Thermo-Tork® gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Top-Rated Customer Service
Still need a little help getting exactly what you need? We’ve got a dedicated team just for portal support. Give us a call so we can get the perfect set of portals in your hands today.
|Kawasaki Mule Pro Portal Gear Reduction Recommendations|
|Tire Size||Required Suspension Setup with 4″ Portals||Recommended 4″ Portal Gear Reduction|
|Up to 27″||Stock||15%|
|28″||2″ Lift Kit||15%|
|Up to 27″||1.5″ Forward Front A-Arms||15%|
|28″ to 30″||1.5″ Forward Front A-Arms and 1.5″ Offset Rear A-Arms||30%|
|28″ to 30″||1.5″ Forward Front A-Arms and 1.5″ Offset Rear A-Arms with 2″ Lift Kit||30%|
|Gear reductions listed are general guidelines to maintain factory top speed. Installing a larger than recommended gear reduction will result in extra torque and lower top speed. Give us a call for more information.|
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- No leak bearings and seals
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Comes complete with all hardware, backing plates, brake lines, and instructions
- 14” or larger wheel required
- Cannot exceed 5” backspacing
- Not compatible with dual beadlock wheels