What sets the Can-Am ATV suspension lift apart from other kits? Utilizing the industry’s first Pivot Joint, SuperATV offers full toe, caster, camber adjustability without the hassle and maintenance of the traditional heim joint. With simple thread adjustment you can easily manipulate ride settings to your personal riding style.
Keep your ATV reactive. SuperATV understands the importance of maintaining factory steering alignment and our Renegade kit leaves nothing to be desired.
Engineered with extreme performance in mind, the Can-Am Renegade 6″ lift extends your wheel base by a full 5.5″ – 1.5″ of forward offset and 4″ of rear offset for a smooth ride and longer wheel base allowing you to climb steeper hills and hit bigger jumps. Available in black and Can-Am yellow.
NOTE: Our yellow does NOT match the 2018+ Can-Am Sunburst Yellow.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Front A-arms
- 1-1/4″ thick DOM tubing
- 1.5″ forward offset high-clearance
- Heavy-duty z-bend tie rods
- Does not include ball joints
- Rear trailing arms
- 4″ rear offset for smoother ride
- 1-1/2″ DOM tubing for on the trail confidence
- Unique extended trailing arms includes all bearings
- (4) Rhino Brand Axles, extended length
- Extended brake lines
- 5-” Increase in front track width
- 5″ Increase in Rear track width
- Lifetime Warranty on all A-arms
- Run up to 36″ tires (shown with Terminator Tires size 36×10-18)