The SuperATV frame stiffener for the Can-Am Maverick is designed for those who ride long and ride hard. With this type of riding, the lower frame tabs tend to bend and distort – not strong enough to withstand the abuse. Constructed of carbon steel and powder coated for added durability, this frame stiffener can take all the tough riding you can throw at it!
SuperATV’s frame stiffener eliminates those weak spots on your chassis that make it unsuitable for big lifts and tires. Now, you can focus on going big instead of worrying about ruining your machine. Get a big lift kit, 6” Portals, and monster mud tires and let the party begin—our frame stiffener can handle it.
We give your Maverick the backbone it needs by using 6 mm heavy duty hand-welded steel that’s strong enough to take all kinds of torture. Get SuperATV’s Frame Stiffener for the Can-Am Maverick so you can quit driving like a grandma.
NOTE: This Frame Stiffener requires SuperATV’s Maverick Winch Mount (WM-CA-MAV)
- Strengthens the weak spots on your Maverick’s frame
- Provides the strength you need when adding portals, big lifts, or bigger tires
- Perfect for hard work and hard riding
- Adds support and stability
- Made of 6 mm heavy-duty steel plating
- Powder coated for durability