Take your machine to the next level with High Lifter’s APEXX 8″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most terrains. This kit also features the strongest front and rear control arms on the market. With 1.5” DOM steel tubing, these arms add power, durability, and support to your machine so it can withstand the abuse of a good ride.
The lower arms feature an adjustability component in the bushing collars to eliminate premature wearing that can come from the addition of lift kits, portals, or larger tires. When the kit is set to the factory position, you have 3/8” of adjustability camber in and out. Heat treated and plated adjustable bushing collars allow you to be confident in the strength you’re adding to your ride. This kit comes packaged and preadjusted to the factory position, and factory bushings and caps should be used for installation.
Each big lift kit comes with four Outlaw DHT XL axles that are custom tuned for use with the APEXX 8” High Lifter Big Lift Kit.
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long-term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
This 8″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Eight custom heavy-duty APEXX Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/2″x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- Four Outlaw DHT XL axles
- Custom tie rods with heim-style rod ends
- Custom brake line kit
- All required hardware
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
Up to 38″ Outlaw 3
Up to 44” Magnum with High Lifter Portals
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: The Polaris RZR pictured also features 6″ High Lifter Portals.
Note: Image shows High Lifter APEXX Control Arms and 3-5″ lift. The APEXX Big Lift will come with heavy duty arms that are slightly different than on the bike shown.