Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your ATV to the edge with High Lifter’s 7″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
One of the first areas our team tackled was the steering. Large lifts are known for being difficult to steer. Our solution was superior engineering of steering components and hub location geometry that that provides excellent steering and maneuverability on the trails.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles or four Outlaw DHT XL Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 7” High Lifter Lift Kit.
Outlaw RCV Axle:
The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
This 7″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Eight custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4″x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four Outlaw RCV or DHT XL Axles
- Custom tie rods with heim-style rod ends
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
Up to 34.5″ OL2
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: The installation of the Big Lift on the General requires the removal of the factory sway bar on the front. Polaris General with Standard Shocks without reservoir, flip the shock to work with upper lift brackets and lower control arms. Polaris General with Fox Style or reservoir shocks, proceed with installation as laid out in the instructions.
Note: High Lifter strongly recommends pairing this big lift kit with a High Lifter Frame Stiffener Kit. Reinforce your frame to save yourself from a potentially expensive repair!