Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your SXS to the edge with High Lifter’s 6″ Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles or four Outlaw DHT XL Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 6” High Lifter Lift Kit.
Outlaw RCV Axle:
The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
Outlaw DHT XL Axle:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum disulfide, anti-oxidation, rustproof, and high-performance
This 6″ lift kit package includes the following components:
- 10″ Increased Track Width
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Front & Rear Upper Lift and Shock Relocation Brackets
- Heavy Duty Max Clearance Front Control Arms (1 1/4 ” DOM) Heavy Duty Rear Trailing Arms (2″ DOM) with Additional Support Gussets & Shock Mounts
- 4 Custom Outlaw DHT XL Axles
- New Tie Rod Set Up for Smooth & Easy Steering
- New Front & Rear Brake Line Kits
- All Hardware & Brackets
- All Lift Brackets, Control Arms, Trailing Arms & Tie Rods come with a Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Detailed Instructions with Installation Photos
Up to 32.5″ OL2
Up to 33″ OL3
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: Images reflect custom colors. This kit comes powder-coated in black, red, and yellow.
Note: This kit fits the 2013-2019 models, NOT 2020 models. If you have a 2020 Can-Am Renegade, click here for CLK-X-C1R-1.